Join Our Team!
Here we grow again! Are you ready to make a difference?
Who are we?
We naturally support our patients on every level. Whether their concerns are emotional, structural or social, we’ve been there, we understand and are reaching out our hands and heart to help.
We understand the value of listening and pausing to really understand the root cause of our patients concerns rather than treating their symptoms. Our patients are more than a chart, a record, a number.
If you are excited by the idea of joining a heartfelt, knowledge driven team who works together to uncover and support the underlying cause of dis-ease and providing natural alternatives for healing. This fast paced, high impact position might be right for you.
Who you are!
Rock-star Juggler Wanted! Do you love juggling tasks as part of a team? Do you love smiling to make someone’s day? Do you have the heart to treat patients like people, not just portals?
Branson-area Functional Medicine practice is growing by leaps and bounds. We are looking for a self managed, team player to support our team and patients. If this sounds like a good match for you, write us a letter and let us know why.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICANTS WHO PROVIDE A LETTER OF INTRODUCTION WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Meet, greet, and assist patients promptly, efficiently, and in a professional manner
- Set up new patients and update current patients information in our “Practice Better” system and pull and return charts daily
- Schedule and reschedule appointments, as well as coordinate walk-in patients
- Answer phone calls promptly and relay messages when necessary
- Maintain the front desk and reception area in an organized, orderly fashion including bathrooms and trash
- Collect and process payments, billing and monthly auto charges
- Process end of day reports, reconcile cash and credit payments
- Ask for and process referrals and manage email communication with patients
- Order lab work
- Explain fees, services, and policies, pull and re-stock supplements
- Support your team members, help support and improve our systems and growth
- Other duties as necessary
- 1-2 years of Medical Administration or reception experience, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Associates degree, preferred
- Ability to lift and stock supplement shipments
If you have the following skills, this might be the perfect position for you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication- Making people smile, feel seen and cared for is your jam.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and listen with care- in person or on the phone
- Strong computer skills- You are undaunted by technology and a have a strong willingness to learn new systems
- Strong attention to detail- You can see what needs to happen and take initiative to maintain and improve our systems and support your team.
- Team player- You have a can-do, positive attitude with initiative and an intrinsic drive for excellence. You take work seriously and believe in your ability to make a difference in peoples lives.
- Efficient time management and workload prioritization- A fast paced environment excites you and knowing what to do first comes naturally to you.
- Strong multitasking skills- You are a juggler! Moving from task to task makes the day unique and exciting.
- A commitment to the cause- You are passionate about alternative healthcare and “crunchy” living. Sharing our God given ability to heal naturally excites you.
- Ask for and process referrals and manage email communication with patients. You are committed to helping us maintain our current patients and helping us grow by sharing our work with others. You treat this business like it is your business and are committed to your role in supporting the team.
- You are humble enough to learn, confident enough to take on new tasks and flexible enough to adapt to our evolving and growing practice.
If this sounds like you, email us a letter today letting us know why you are the perfect fit for this position! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time position
Your New Perks:
- 4 Day work week (M-TR)
- Fun quarterly team-building events
- Monthly lunch meetings
- Celebrate yourself! Your Birthday is a paid holiday now.
- FREE alternative healthcare and a steep discount on vitamins and supplements
- A beautiful work environment with a caring, supportive team
- Competitive wages and bonus opportunities
To apply, fill out the application and send us a letter at: email@example.com